Steven James Goodhue
Steven Goodhue draws upon decades of diverse legal, real estate and entrepreneurial business experience in providing strategic legal and business advice to his clients. He assists his real estate clients with acquisition, development, construction, management, disposition, finance and workouts.
Steven's litigation practice encompasses all aspects of commercial litigation for a wide variety of clients, including contractual and business torts, real estate, construction, professional liability and catastrophic loss. Steven has served as general counsel for a number of businesses providing legal assistance with corporate matters, including organizational and governance issues, commercial transactions, financing, contract negotiations, and employment issues.
He represents clients in civil litigation matters in state and federal courts in Colorado, California, and Arizona, as well as before administrative agencies and in alternative dispute resolution forums.
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D.
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude
Admittances & Licenses
- State Bar of Colorado
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Arizona
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
Steven enjoys skiing, riding his Harley-Davidson, and hiking and hunting with his best friend, his black lab, Jordy.