Mark F. Hunter
Mark Hunter is a Boulder, Colorado native who maintains a broad real estate and business law practice with an emphasis on commercial transactions, large-scale developments, acquisitions and dispositions. He is also a licensed real estate broker in Colorado.
Mark's real estate practice serves a wide range of clients and includes extensive experience representing institutional landlords and publicly-traded tenants in the preparation, review, and negotiation of commercial leases, subleases, license agreements and related documentation. He also represents real estate developers in the structure, negotiation and documentation of the acquisition, entitlement and disposition of commercial real property.
Mark has litigated real property disputes, landlord-tenant issues, and a wide range of commercial disputes in State District Court. His business law practice includes both public and private sector compliance issues, corporate governance, new business ventures, purchase and sale negotiations, site acquisitions, transaction structuring, finance agreements, funding agreements, joint ventures, and due diligence.
- University of Denver, College of Law, J.D.
- Regis University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration & Finance
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude; Kappa Gamma Pi National Honor Society; John S. Brenner Award for Academic Excellence in Business Administration
Admittances & Licenses
- State Bar of Colorado
- Licensed Realtor in Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado Supreme Court
Activities & Memberships
- State Bar of Colorado: Member, Real Property Law Section
- Boulder Bar Association: Member, Real Property Section
- Boulder Area Realtors Association
Mark enjoys cycling, skiing, and all things automotive.